When things aren’t straight forward and it appears you have a fault you can call our friendly team who will do their best to offer a solution. Check for these common jamming causes and then follow these simple steps in order, to help reduce paper jams:
- Turn the printer off for around 20 seconds. Switch your printer on again.
- Make sure the paper is resting on a flat surface (no rips, folds etc.)
- Clear the jammed paper from the printer
- Clean the paper rollers
- Reset the printer
- Keep your printer serviced
Faulty Cartridge… Leaking Cartridge…. Printer Error????
Give our team a call. We will walk you through a few simple steps for a solution. Our Remanufactured & Original products come with our piece of mind Triple Guarantee*
Yes, we are so confident about our products that we will put our money where our mouth is!
- In the unlikely event of a toner or drum fault, we will replace your item
- If a machine part is damaged, we will send an independent engineer to access this and replace the part or if proven, the machine at no cost to you
- We will always be cheaper than your local supplier. Why pay more money if you don’t have to. We will match or beat, put us to the test!